TYPE: Entry-Level, Full-Time
LOCATION: Strongsville, Ohio
INFINIUM Architectural Wall Systems is a family-owned turn-key manufacturer of interior Glass Wall Systems headquartered in Strongsville, OH. Founded in 2003, INFINIUM has experienced significant strategic growth fueled by world-class People, Products, and Process. INFINIUM has built a great reputation in the industry for saying what we’ll do and doing what we say. We are the pioneers of the direct business model which is now adopted by many in the industry.
INFINIUM has an immediate need for an entry-level Project Manager that is conscientious, hardworking, and dedicated to join our team in Strongsville, Ohio with the following qualifications:
- Support members of the Project Management Team by assisting in daily activities
- Effectively manage all facets of a project from inception through completion
- Ability to run multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to read and interpret architectural drawings
- High energy, hyper-communicative and detail-oriented team player with problem-solving skills
- Communication is essential at every phase of the construction project – Candidate will establish a flow of communication with everyone involved, both internally and on the ground
- 1-2 years industry experience preferred
- Project Management experience preferred
- Some travel required (up to 15%)
- Great opportunity for career development and growth
The appropriate compensation package will be designed for the right candidate, including health/dental/vision, paid vacation, and 401K plan with yearly profit-sharing bonus opportunity.
INFINIUM is an equal opportunity employer offering a team-oriented, open and enjoyable work environment.