FIELD OPERATIONS COORDINATOR
JOB TYPE: Full-Time
LOCATION: New York City
INFINIUM Architectural Wall Systems is a family-owned turn-key manufacturer of interior Glass Wall Systems headquartered in Strongsville, OH. Founded in 2003, INFINIUM has experienced significant strategic growth fueled by world-class People, Products and Process. INFINIUM has built a great reputation in the industry for saying what we’ll do and doing what we say. We are the pioneers of the direct business model which is now adopted by many in the industry.
INFINIUM has an immediate need for a full-time Field Operations Coordinator that is conscientious, hardworking, dedicated and based out of New York City to join our team with the following qualifications:
- Responsible for managing all field operation activities
- Responsible for arranging/coordinating on-site activities, tracking/reporting installation progress, diagnosing/troubleshooting challenges that arise in the field
- Work intimately with the project management team and installation partners
- Willing to travel up to 25% of the time
- Quality focused with strong communication and management skills
- Detail-oriented problem solver
- Must be hyper-communicative and willing to work in a team setting
- Communication is essential at every phase of the construction project – Candidate will establish a flow of communication with everyone involved, both internally and on the ground
- Experience in the commercial construction & remodeling industry preferred
The appropriate compensation package will be designed for the right candidate, including health/dental/vision, paid vacation, and 401K plan with yearly profit-sharing bonus opportunity.
INFINIUM is an equal opportunity employer offering a team-oriented, open and enjoyable work environment.